In order to set up your new Voicemail greeting you will need your voicemail password. Keep in mind that they may not be the same number as your account passcode.
Since your password is private, we won’t just give it out. But you can find it yourself by following these steps:
1. Press and hold the 1 key on your phone - this will call into the voicemail system.
2. If you have saved messages, you will need to press the "*" button (this takes you to the voicemail main menu), now go to step #4.
3. If you do not have any saved messages do not press "*" (this will hang up the call) just go to step #4.
4. Once at the voicemail main menu, press "3" for "personal options."
5. Next press "2" for "administrative options."
6. Then press "1" to turn your voicemail password option ON or OFF. This feature allows you to bypass entering your password when checking new messages. By turning this feature off, you'll have your password read to you - write it down!
- If your password was OFF, then press "1" twice to turn it ON and OFF again.
- If your password was ON then press "1" to turn it OFF.
7. Once again, when your password option is turned OFF, your voicemail password will be repeated to you. Write this down. This is what you'll need to order your voice greeting.
8. If you want, you can then turn your password back ON by pressing "2" again, then press "1". This will allow you to check your voicemail messages without entering the password in the future.
If you need additional help, contact i-wireless Customer Care at 1-866-594-3644.