Get your questions answered right here.
There were 10 questions found in this category:
click on a question for more options
- Can I check my voicemail from any phone?
Yes, you can call your i-wireless phone number and press * when you hear the greeting.
- How do I navigate through the Voicemail Menu Structure?
Once you are in your voicemail, use the following numbers to navigate it:
Main Menu-Press 1 to listen to your messages
Press 1 or 5 to play time/date stamp
Press 3 to advance the recording 8 seconds
Press 4 to replay the message from the beginning
Press 7 to erase the message
Press 9 to save the message
Press 0 to get help
Press # to skip the message
Press * to return to the main menu
You may also change your personal options with your i-wireless voicemail:
Main menu-Press 3 to change personal options
Press 1 to change notification options
Press 2 to change administrative options
Passcode Skip on/off, press 1
Auto-Play on/off, press 2
Message Date/Time on/off, press 3
Change Passcode, press 4
Press 3 to change greetings
Personal greetings, press 1
Main menu-Press 0 to hear all prompts
Main menu-Press * to disconnect
- How do I retrieve voicemail messages?
To listen to your voicemail messages using your i-wireless phone, press and hold the number 1 key.
To listen to your voicemail using a touch-tone phone, call your 10-digit i-wireless phone number and press the * key when prompted. You will then be asked to enter your voicemail password.
- How do I set up my voicemail?
To set up your i-wireless voicemail:
1. Press and hold the 1 key
2. Create a voicemail password (a 4 to 10 digit sequence)
3. Record your name and personal greeting
You will have the opportunity to activate One-Touch Message Access. This feature allows you to access your voicemail by pressing a single key without having to enter your password.
- How long are my voicemail messages saved for?
Each message can be stored for up to 30 days from the time you receive it.
- How many voicemail messages fit in my mailbox?
Up to 30 messages will fit in your voice mailbox.
- How will I know when I get a voicemail message?
When you get a new voice message, a new message screen will pop up on your i-wireless phone. The voicemail icon will show on the top of your screen. The icon will go away when all new voice messages have been completely listened to, erased, or saved.
- Is voicemail included with my i-wireless service?
Yes. Voicemail is included with your i-wireless service.
You are charged for airtime when you call your voicemail from your mobile phone. If you check your voicemail from any other phone, the call is free.
- What happens to my voicemail if my account becomes inactive?
If your i-wireless account becomes inactive, callers will receive a message stating, "the person you are trying to call is unavailable now. Please try again later." The caller is unable to leave you a message.
Messages that were already saved before your account became inactive will still be saved for 30 days from the date you received them.
To avoid having your i-wireless account becoming inactive, just make sure to add $20 to your account every 90 days.
- What if I forget my voicemail password?
In order to set up your new Voicemail greeting you will need your voicemail password. Keep in mind that they may not be the same number as your account passcode.
Since your password is private, we won’t just give it out. But you can find it yourself by following these steps:
1. Press and hold the 1 key on your phone - this will call into the voicemail system.
2. If you have saved messages, you will need to press the "*" button (this takes you to the voicemail main menu), now go to step #4.
3. If you do not have any saved messages do not press "*" (this will hang up the call) just go to step #4.
4. Once at the voicemail main menu, press "3" for "personal options."
5. Next press "2" for "administrative options."
6. Then press "1" to turn your voicemail password option ON or OFF. This feature allows you to bypass entering your password when checking new messages. By turning this feature off, you'll have your password read to you - write it down!
- If your password was OFF, then press "1" twice to turn it ON and OFF again.
- If your password was ON then press "1" to turn it OFF.
7. Once again, when your password option is turned OFF, your voicemail password will be repeated to you. Write this down. This is what you'll need to order your voice greeting.
8. If you want, you can then turn your password back ON by pressing "2" again, then press "1". This will allow you to check your voicemail messages without entering the password in the future.
If you need additional help, contact i-wireless Customer Care at 1-866-594-3644.